Friday, October 5, 2007

Mr. M, I Miss You So Much


My dearest Mr. Money,
You went away from me quite a long time ago. Ever since you
left I have been sad all the time. Each time I pass by the
bank, I can't help but stop to check if there is any message
you left for me---the message to say you've come back. But
none. The zero on the screen of ATM seemed to laugh at me---
send me quiver at your cruel indifference. I love you so much. You mean to me a four square My dearest Mr. Money,
You went away from me quite a long time ago. Ever since you left I have been sad all the time. Each time I pass by the bank, I can't help but stop to check if there is any message you left for me---the message to say you've come back. But none. The zero on the screen of ATM seemed to laugh at me---send me quiver at your cruel indifference. I love you so much. You mean to me a four square world----stability---obligations---freedom, and security. Without you everything seems to be quite different. Most of people feel ashamed to declare their love toward you in public, though secretly they still worship you as their only god. But I never have such intention of hiding my feelings for you. My happiness is near you. I got over endlessly in my thought your looks and the touch of you. Believe me that it is impossible for me to have a single thought that is not about you. But how could you have the heart to do this to me? Sport with my devotions, repulse my idolatry with scorn, and leave me high and dry without a single word.
Is it my fault that you cannot love me? For you are the main aim of my life. Without you, I can't even exist. It's my responsibility to win your love not to fail you. Yes, perhaps it is myself I should blame for. I've never been your favorite type. I don't have the good vision of seeing the whole picture, so I made wrong decision to let opportunity slip through my fingers. I'm not confident enough; and I hesitate when I should take action immediately. The worst, I have a problem with the authority. I'm so damn emotional-oritated! My feelings are always on my face for everyone to read. Listening to my own heart instead of your call, I keep those in power at arm's length just because they happen to be the type I dislike or despise, while I devote fearless to those I like but no use to my future. I can't help it. For that you pissed off me and left without turning around.
But dear, I love you, true. I am ready to sacrifice everything gladly for your sake, everything, my energy, my time, take what you want. For you, I am glad to spend whole days facing a computer and looming deadlines, even that left me with backaches, neckaches, and headaches. I sharpen my skills day after day to prepare myself for any chance might arise. I even make compromises---swallow my pride and show enough tolerance to unfair treatments. The only thing I can't sacrifice for you is my own personality. You must understand, even you can't force me to become someone else. Is that a good thing? I'm your unique admirer in a way. I love you with my special and insistent care.
Please come back to me
Yours trulyMaterial Girl
world----stability---obligations---freedom, and security.
Without you everything seems to be quite different. Most of
people feel ashamed to declare their love toward you in
public, though secretly they still worship you as their only
god. But I never have such intention of hiding my feelings for
you. My happiness is near you. I got over endlessly in my
thought your looks and the touch of you. Believe me that it is
impossible for me to have a single thought that is not about
you. But how could you have the heart to do this to me? Sport
with my devotions, repulse my idolatry with scorn, and leave
me high and dry without a single word.
Is it my fault that you cannot love me? For you are the main
aim of my life. Without you, I can't even exist. It's my
responsibility to win your love not to fail you. Yes, perhaps
it is myself I should blame for. I've never been your favorite
type. I don't have the good vision of seeing the whole
picture, so I made wrong decision to let opportunity slip
through my fingers. I'm not confident enough; and I hesitate
when I should take action immediately. The worst, I have a
problem with the authority. I'm so damn emotional-oritated! My
feelings are always on my face for everyone to read. Listening
to my own heart instead of your call, I keep those in power at
arm's length just because they happen to be the type I dislike
or despise, while I devote fearless to those I like but no use
to my future. I can't help it. For that you pissed off me and
left without turning around.
But dear, I love you, true. I am ready to sacrifice everything
gladly for your sake, everything, my energy, my time, take
what you want. For you, I am glad to spend whole days facing a
computer and looming deadlines, even that left me with
backaches, neckaches, and headaches. I sharpen my skills day
after day to prepare myself for any chance might arise. I even
make compromises---swallow my pride and show enough tolerance
to unfair treatments. The only thing I can't sacrifice for you
is my own personality. You must understand, even you can't
force me to become someone else. Is that a good thing? I'm
your unique admirer in a way. I love you with my special and
insistent care.
Please come back to me
Yours trulyMaterial Girl

No comments: