Friday, October 5, 2007

I am back



I am back!
[ 2007-8-31 19:31:00 By: Ivy ]

After the 2-month vacation, I am back to school again.
Actually I have been back since yesterday.
From time to time, I have been thinking of leaving something here.
I think I must have plenty to say about the vacation, about my experience of the internship, about my life, etc. But ultimately I ended up in withdrawing myself and closing the window, I become so speechless. haha.
I have so many mixed feelings about the internship.
I don't know what to say about the bittersweet memories I have out of it.
I want to make something clear here.
I am no longer with my ex-bf.
We have already been through with each other long long ago.
And I don't think there is the odds that we will be again.
But I cannot predict anything about the future, and I am not capable of that.
Thanks so much for your having been supporting me and this blog.
I feel appreciative of that.
At the begging of the summer vacation, I was at odds with my ex-gf for some reasons.
I have been whining about here.
I feel sorry for that.
It must have been disgusting of me to do so. haha..
It is even more unforgivable that I DELECTED the comments you left for me when I was thinking of removing this blog.
So some new friends might be thinking that few people come here and leave comments.
No, this isn't true.
I should say sorry for my indecent behaviors.
We start our new life each new day.
I hope everyone happiness every day.

No comments: